Since its inception, AXA eMedic has paved new roads in the digital insurance world. What initially started out as a medical card for millennials has expanded to include children and expatriates.
There couldn’t be a better time to announce that we have now extended AXA eMedic to include those in their 40s! Woot woot!
If you’re 40 to 49, and you’ve always been intrigued by the notion of digital insurance, give AXA eMedic a try! Here are a few things to note before you tap, tap, tap and become an AXA eMedic customer:
- It’s one of the most affordable medical cards in town. As low as RM49 a month! Definitely a great starting point if you haven’t looked into medical insurance yet.
- You can use AXA eMedic up until age 80, with no lifetime limit! That means your annual limit resets with every renewal. How cool is that?
- Those 40 to 49 are required to choose the deductible option, which means the first RM1,000 of any hospital admission using AXA eMedic will always be borne by the customer.
- Everything is done online, from processing to payment, and within 3 working days you should receive an email with your e-card in it! If you need to speak to somebody, get in touch with our eMedic expert Michelle via WhatsApp or speak to our robot Atom.
- Application process takes only 5 minutes of your time, with no medical check-ups needed!
- AXA eMedic renews yearly! We will send you a reminder at least 1 month before your year is up. Be sure to renew – you never know when you may need it!
Have we reeled you in, hook line and sinker? Say no more! Click this link to complete your AXA eMedic journey!